DNS Lookup Failed is a common error message that appears when using Google Chrome or a broadband internet connection. This error message may appear if your internet connection is not functioning properly or your DNS settings are not correctly configured. There is no need to worry since we will show you how to resolve the DNS lookup failed error in Google Chrome today.
HOW TO FIX DNS LOOKUP FAILED ERROR?
If you cannot open any websites and your browser displays an error message repeatedly, such as “This web page is not available.” The error message states, “The server at www.youtube.com can’t be found because the DNS lookup failed,” it is possible that your DNS server has stopped responding or that your DNS settings have been incorrectly configured. It may also occur due to your failure to select the most appropriate DNS server for your computer.
We recommend that you choose the DNS server that is most appropriate for your PC. There are a variety of approaches that can be used to resolve this issue. As a result, you may need to try various approaches to resolve the problem. However, you should attempt each option one at a time to see if the problem can be solved by a single method. Now follow the given method for fixing DNS lookup failed error.
DNS LOOKUP FAILED FIXED METHOD 1:
Follow the type to a fixed DNS problem.
• First, go to your home screen and select Start. • Next, select Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
•Now select Network and Internet from the drop-down menu. The Lan Connection will be displayed on the screen at that point. It’s as simple as clicking on it.
• The new mini screen will now open; select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
• After that, you must select the 5th line, “Internet protocol version (4TCP/IPv4),” and then click on the Properties button.
• You will see the phrase “Use the following DNS server and address”, and you should click on it.
• Now, in the box below “8-8-8-8,” write another box with the letters “4-2-2-2.” and then click on “OK.”
• Once you’ve finished, dismiss everything and launch your Chrome browser, typing whatever you want to access in the search field. It is almost certain to work.
DNS LOOKUP FAILED FIXED METHOD 2:
If the previous approach does not work, try the next method, which includes the following instructions:
• Navigate to the Google Chrome Settings page.
• Now, Advanced options can be accessed by clicking on them.
• You will see a link that says, “Use a web service to assist in resolving navigation issues.” Delete the checkmark from that particular box.
• Also, make sure to restart your Chrome browser.
DNS LOOKUP FAILED FIXED METHOD 3:
If you are still encountering errors, you will need to cleanse your DNS cache. Use of this DNS flush will assist you in resolving the Chrome connection issue. All of your DNS information is stored in the cache. The purpose of this store is to make the connection easier. As a result, you must flush the cache, which will completely delete all of the entries from it. Flushing DNS cache is a simple process that may be accomplished by following the instructions below.
• To open a tiny window on your screen, hit the Window Key + R on your keyboard.
Enter cmd in the search bar and press the Enter key to start the programme. There will be a dark window appearing at that point.
• Once the black window has been opened, type config/flushdns into it and hit Enter.
• In addition, all records in the DNS cache have been erased from the system.
• I hope that this way will be of use to you in solving the problem.
DNS LOOKUP FAILED FIXED METHOD 4:
If the preceding technique does not work, you will need to erase your cache cookies and browsing history from your computer. To accomplish this, follow the steps outlined below.
• From the toolbar, select the Chrome Menu icon from the list.
• Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
• Then look for the option “Show Advanced Settings” and click on it.
• You will notice an option to “Clear Browsing Data” on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on it.
• Select the relevant information from the drop-down menus and remove all other browsing data.
We sincerely hope that all of these solutions will be extremely beneficial to you. After trying everything else and failing, we recommend that you consider using a private server for your computer, which may assist you in the future. We hope that you have found this information to be useful. Thanks!