Blockster, a cryptocurrency social network, is planning to introduce its native token (BXR) in the near future, which will be used for advertising and staking on the platform.
Blockster.com Cryptocurrencies have been around for over a decade, and as the industry develops, crypto aficionados will go to great lengths to optimise their profits. Despite the fact that blockchain is rapidly affecting a wide range of industries, social media is lagging behind.
Blockster is a brand-new bitcoin social network that claims to revolutionise the way cryptocurrency investors stay up with market news.
The Blockchain Hustlers’ Social Network
Blockster.com is a social media network that focuses on user-submitted crypto and blockchain content. The goal of the project is to fill a market need for a social platform that gives up-to-date bitcoin news, guidance, engagement, and money-making ideas. Click here to read more.
The site is user-friendly, just like any other social media network like Facebook or CoinMarketCap, to keep things as simple as possible. Blockster has a fun website that encourages community involvement, which is one of the most crucial parts of the bitcoin market.
The capacity for users to submit crypto-related material and engage in active discussions with one another is the platform’s driving driver. Users can also search for and promote fresh crypto content, as well as write instructional pieces. Crypto companies and blockchain organisations, on the other hand, can utilise the platform to construct a company page, execute ad campaigns, and build a fan base.
Blockster attracts crypto hustlers, movers, and shakers due to its unrivalled community spirit. Because of its cutting-edge social network platform, which connects over 200 million crypto users worldwide, it will appeal to both existing and emerging crypto groups.
Of course, Blockster has its own utility token, BXR, which powers the platform’s advertising and commerce.
Let’s have a look at some of the most crucial aspects of Blockster.
Blockster is a blockchain social network and cryptocurrency created by users. It’s for bitcoin users who want to find new ways to profit from their digital asset purchases and trading.
Airdrop participants will receive 1,000,000 BXR from Blockster. To obtain 10 BXR tokens, sign up on their website, complete some simple social tasks, and submit your information. For each referral, you will receive 1 BXR.
1. Go to the official Blockster website.
2. Select “Join waitlist” from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill out the registration form.
4. Log in to your email account and double-check your messages.
5. You can earn ten entries by completing easy social tasks.
6. One BXR is awarded for each entry.
7. For each referral, you will receive 1 BXR.
8. Following the token Blockster Phase 6 token auction, you will receive an email with instructions on how to collect your tokens.
9. When Facebook and Google, the world’s two largest ad platforms, placed a blanket ban on crypto advertising in 2017, significant crypto enterprises were left with few options for reaching their target audience. These businesses spoke with their customers through media, Twitter, and Reddit. Even if the vast majority of people continue to use these platforms, data is dispersed, making efficient exploration difficult.
10. There hasn’t been a single, reliable source of information for crypto aficionados until recently. Users had to rely on services like CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko to track the progress of their favourite projects, travel to Reddit to discuss them, get the latest industry news from Medium and Twitter, or learn about them by watching influencer reviews on YouTube. As a result, we have a splintered social ecology for a rising market, making it difficult for traders and content creators to interact, evaluate information, and monetize their work – which is where Blockster steps in to fill the gap.